Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Butte, a family-friendly city known for its museums and cafés, as well as attractions like Mai Wah Museum and Arts Chateau. Choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Butte and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Butte with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Grant-Kohrs Ranch National Historic Site and Georgetown Lake.
- Other things to see include Butte Civic Center, Our Lady of the Rockies, and Old Works Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Prize Catch Inc. and Thrive-A-Health Food Store for Pets.
- For vet care, St Francis Veterinary Hospital, Amherst Animal Hospital, and Animal Medical Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Butte
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Butte
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Butte
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Butte.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 47°F in the daytime to 6°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 61°F and the nighttime average is 4°F.