Lee Valley White Water Centre is certainly a destination worth seeing.
You'll find it in Waltham Cross, roughly 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the fascinating city of Bristol.
You'll be pleased to find out there are 3 accommodation options nearby. The Boutique Serviced Apartments and The Small Arms Factory are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lee Valley White Water Centre.
After you have photographed the sights, indulge yourself at one of the handful of top-end hotels that are a quick drive away. Consider the Cheshunt Marriott Hotel and Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel.
Do you want a strong coffee, a slice of cake or a special something to get ready for your next journey? Lea Rd Trading Estate is a lovely place to savor a snack and it's not far from Lee Valley White Water Centre. If it's a hearty dinner you're after, try Mamma Mia Pizza, a nearby establishment that's loved by locals and travelers alike. Continue walking and spend the night taste-testing the beer and wine at Bottoms Up.
Other Things to Do Near Lee Valley White Water Centre
Surely you're not intending to wrap up the day after Lee Valley White Water Centre? Give yourself some time to find out what else the wider region has to offer:
- Schedule time to wander among the charming flower beds and lovely botanical displays at the well-known privately owned garden, Capel Manor College and Gardens.
- Get a taste of the days of old by visiting Royal Gunpowder Mills.
- As you enjoy exploring the area, you should stop and admire Waltham Abbey Church, a local place of worship. If you hope to spend a bit of time inside, make sure you make inquiries for visiting times beforehand.
- Colorful flowers and perfumed air await at Waltham Abbey Gardens.
- Gunpowder Park is an urban sanctuary. It is the perfect spot to go for a stroll and simply enjoy nature.
When you want an easy way to reach Lee Valley White Water Centre, just jump aboard a train until you reach Waltham Cross, the stop that's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from your destination.