If you are searching around for something interesting to experience on your vacation, a trip to Lee County Recreational Center is an excellent idea.
To reach it, head to Beattyville, approximately 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Frankfort.
After a busy day out, you will be able to return to your room quickly for some much-needed time out. If you're hoping to stay in the area, there's only 1 option. After a slow breakfast at the Cliffview Resort, it won't take long to get to Lee County Recreational Center, just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Food is an integral part of travel. You can find one of the great local dining experiences at Lee County Recreation Center (1952 Old State Highway 11, Beattyville), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from Lee County Recreational Center.
Other Things to Do Near Lee County Recreational Center
Whether you'd like to venture off the main tourist route or explore the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your outing to Lee County Recreational Center:
- If you're a nature enthusiast, Natural Bridge State Park is a place you will enjoy. Set aside an afternoon and go for a picnic and hike in the fresh air.
- Admire the rugged landscape and rocky outcrops of Fat Man's Misery, a true wonder of nature.
- Go for a memorable hike surrounded by nature's beauty at Osborne Bend Trail, a well-known hiking trail.
- Fans of water sports will enjoy a trip to Red River Outdoors, where there's a range of activities that will get you in the water.
- If you love animals, find your way to Kentucky Reptile Zoo. It is certain to be a fun and exciting day out for you and your friends.