Relax and unwind with Mother Earth at Lake Sonoma.
You can find it in Cloverdale, about 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Travelers will be glad to know that there are 4 different accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Lake Sonoma. Take a peek at the Old Crocker Inn and Super 8 Cloverdale.
6 miles (10 kilometers) away, and the most affordable accommodation solution nearby, the Cloverdale Oaks Inn is a great choice for budget travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Sonoma
Once you're finished exploring Lake Sonoma, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Relish the notes of the local area at Sbragia Family Vineyards.
- Fritz Underground Winery is a great destination for everyone from wine connoisseurs to casual consumers.
- Frick Winery is a great destination for everyone from devoted wine lovers to occasional drinkers.
- Time at Cellar No. 8 is sure to be an odyssey for your palate.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or just love drinking wine now and then, Ramazzotti Wine Tasting is a fabulous place to try the notes and flavors of the area.