You'll certainly enjoy your trip to Lake Champlain Maritime Museum.
You'll find it in Burlington, approximately 35 miles (56 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Montpelier.
Just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from Lake Champlain Maritime Museum, the Basin Harbor is the most convenient place to stay.
A popular establishment to dine at is Red Mill (4800 Basin Harbor Road, Ferrisburgh), which has a wide choice of dishes and is a quick stroll of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Lake Champlain Maritime Museum
After visiting Lake Champlain Maritime Museum, get ready for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- Button Bay State Park is the perfect getaway for those yearning to get in touch with nature.
- Visit Depot Theatre and enjoy watching its talented actors put their blood, sweat and tears into each production.
- Breathe in the fresh air while admiring the landscape at Vergennes Falls Park. You'll discover lots of space to relax!
- Newspapers, books, exhibits and a variety of other resources await you at Bixby Memorial Library, a prized location for anyone who enjoys reading.
- To hear the awe-inspring melodies of an opera performance at Vergennes Opera House is truly an experience like no other.