You're certain to have an interesting experience at Kentucky River.
It is located in Waco, approximately 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Austin.
There are 4 accommodations in the vicinity, so you would be wise to book ahead of time. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kentucky River you'll come across the Hotel Indigo WACO - BAYLOR and Hilton Waco.
No-fuss services and comfortable rooms at budget prices. That is what you'll experience when you make a reservation at one of the less expensive hotels in the vicinity. If you don't know where to start, take a look at the Quality Inn & Suites, Near University and the Waco-Days Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Kentucky River
Once you're finally finished with Kentucky River, you certainly won't run out of ideas with some of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- Watch the fantastic range of species at Cameron Park Zoo and make some new furry friends!
- Looking for some green space where one can enjoy a picnic with the family, a long walk or just worship the sun? Visit Brazos Park East.
- Waco Convention Center is a popular venue for significant meetings and various other events.
- Head to Dr. Pepper Museum, where your kids may like what's on display and find out a thing or two.
- If you're looking to splurge, or only buy the necessities, you'll discover some great retail therapy at Magnolia Market at the Silos.