Thinking about a trip to Historic Dockyard Chatham?
It is located in Chatham.
You will have 2 possible accommodations to pick from nearby. The Ship & Trades and Chatham Maritime Travelodge are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Historic Dockyard Chatham.
There is just one high-end hotel in the vicinity, so ensure that you book a room at the Bridgewood Manor, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
There's nothing better than wandering around a new place to stimulate your appetite. After paying a visit to Historic Dockyard Chatham, you can refuel just five minutes away, at Brompton Cafe. An ideal choice for those looking for something more substantial is Max's Pizza. Similarly, you needn't wander too far to get there. When darkness falls, you might want to head down the road to The Two Sawyers for a beer, wine or whatever takes your interest.
Other Things to Do Near Historic Dockyard Chatham
You'll be able to explore a host of other attractions after your trip to Historic Dockyard Chatham:
- See a play at Brook Theatre and see the stories come to life.
- Inquire about guided tours and see the various exhibits on display at Royal Engineers Museum.
- Take a few moments by yourself for some reflection while you admire the significance of Chatham Naval Memorial.
- Spice up your evenings and partake in the area's art scene. Medway Little Theatre offers a range of productions for you to take in.
- Imagine that you've been transported back to the time of your ancestors as you tour Eastgate House, a local historic residence.
Why not jump on the metro to reach Historic Dockyard Chatham? The nearest stop, Chatham, is only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.