ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In historical district
Stay at this Maidstone hotel and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Kent Life and 2 miles (3 km) of Whatman Park. The Friars and Brenchley Gardens are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
Along with free WiFi, the 134 guestrooms offer room service and flat-screen TVs. Hair dryers, phones, and ironing boards are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Village Hotel MaidstoneLocation Castle View, Forstal Road, Maidstone, England ME14 3AQ
As a guest of Village Hotel Maidstone, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business center on site. The business-friendly Village Hotel Maidstone also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours). Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Maidstone hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 134 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2004
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (66.8 km / 41.5 mi)
- Train station: Maidstone East Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Village Hotel Maidstone offers 134 accommodations with hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. This Maidstone hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in May 2016.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Village Pub & Grill - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Starbucks - This coffee shop specializes in British cuisine and serves light fare only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children may access the hotel pool during limited hours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children are allowed in the pool during certain hours and these are subject to change. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 5.00 per accommodation, per night and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Maidstone Urban Village
- Maidstone Village
- Urban Maidstone
- Urban Village Maidstone
- Urban Village Resort Maidstone
- Village Maidstone
- Village Resort Maidstone
- Village Urban Maidstone
- Village Urban Resort Maidstone
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Maidstone
- Village Hotel Leisure Maidstone
- Village Urban Resort Maidstone Kent
- Village Hotel Maidstone
- Village Hotel Maidstone Kent
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.