You won't believe you're really teeing off at Highland Lakes Golf Club, the best way to begin your golfing vacation.
It awaits you in Lake Travis, which is 19 miles (31 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin.
Make the most of the facilities at The Reserve At Lake Travis before heading out to explore Highland Lakes Golf Club. Being just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you're certainly not going to need to rush!
If you are searching for an upmarket hotel in the area, look into the Lakeway Resort and Spa, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
After visiting all the major tourist sights, experience the local foodie culture at The Grille at Highland Lakes (20552 Highland Lake Drive, Lago Vista), just 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Highland Lakes Golf Club
After you've been to Highland Lakes Golf Club, prepare yourself for the other terrific attractions that the region has to offer:
- Discover the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a game or two at Lago Vista Golf Course.
- Pace Bend Park is prized by both locals and tourists. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic lunch!
- You'll certainly catch the attention of many locals simply by mentioning the name, Pedernales Country Club. This is a private club with outstanding facilities for activities and events.
- If you love to be out on the water, find out about the choice of activities at Aquafly Austin - A Flyboard Experience.
- Could there be anything better than a cultural trip intermingled with wine? Take the time to visit Stone House Vineyard and you will certainly figure it out.