Nature lovers will enjoy Hidden Marsh Sanctuary, one of the region's most popular natural attractions.
To find it, travel approximately 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing, until you arrive at Kalamazoo.
Hotel options are a bit thin around Hidden Marsh Sanctuary, but there are 3 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Three Rivers and Super 8 Three Rivers are two establishments to consider.
Save your hard-earned money for more activities and spend the night at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Three Rivers, a budget hotel that's 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Hidden Marsh Sanctuary
On top of Hidden Marsh Sanctuary, here is a list of other things in the area you are going to want to do:
- Are you hoping to find some green space where you can enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing stroll or just soak up the sun? Consider visiting Scidmore Park and Petting Zoo.
- On a day not quite suited to sightseeing, South Lanes Family Fun Center is the one-stop location for those travelling with teens.
- Spend a few hours notching a few birdees at Sauganash Golf Club.
- Golf is a nice way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to have a shot, spend a few hours at Island Hills Golf Club.
- Feel the winter air against your face as you slide down the slopes of Swiss Valley Ski Area.