Heron Hill Winery is the ideal place to have a good time with your loved one.
To reach it, travel 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany, until you arrive at Allegheny Plateau.
There is just 1 hotel in the area, so prepare to sort out your accommodation as soon as possible. The 18 Vine Inn & Carriage House is only 3 miles (5 kilometers) from Heron Hill Winery.
Roaming around the world isn't strictly about seeing all the sights. Take a bit of time to relax with a cup of coffee at Blue Heron Cafe (9301 County Road 76, Hammondsport), only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Heron Hill Winery
After you've visited Heron Hill Winery, prepare for the other excellent attractions that the area has to offer:
- What is better than a fascinating cultural trip intertwined with spirits? Make some time to visit Bully Hill Vineyards and you will quickly find out.
- Your travel group will appreciate a pleasing journey through the regional flavors presented at Dr. Konstantin Frank's Vinifera Wine Cellars.
- Train your palate with the savory essence of the wines featured at Keuka Lake Vineyards.
- From distinguished leaders to eventful incidents, Glenn H. Curtiss Museum has exhibitions that are worth your time.
- Savor some of the full-bodied flavors from this region at Pleasant Valley Wine Company.