Keuka Lake Vineyards is a splendid place to visit if you're seeking some grown-up fun.
To see it, head about 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany, until you reach Allegheny Plateau.
Throw down your bags, catch some sleep and delight in being close to Keuka Lake Vineyards when you make a reservation at the 18 Vine Inn & Carriage House, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
A favorite place for hungry travelers, Bully Hill Vineyards (8843 Greyton H Taylor Memorial Dr, Hammondsport) will cure your cravings. It's a quick 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away from Keuka Lake Vineyards.
Other Things to Do Near Keuka Lake Vineyards
After you're done at Keuka Lake Vineyards, there are a variety of other activities to keep you inspired:
- What could be better than a cultural trip blended with spirits? Go to Bully Hill Vineyards and you will find out.
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or simply enjoy tasting wine now and then, Heron Hill Winery is a fabulous place to buy and taste the flavors of the area.
- Evolve your palate with the savory essence of the wines presented at Dr. Konstantin Frank's Vinifera Wine Cellars.
- A tour of Glenn H. Curtiss Museum, a history museum, is sure to be both enjoyable and educational.
- Whether you have a trained palate or just love drinking wine in casual settings, Pleasant Valley Wine Company is a wonderful place to buy and taste the notes and flavors of the area.