Few things compare to the exhilaration of tearing down the slopes. No matter if you're into skiing or snowboarding, Bristol Mountain Ski Resort is a brilliant place to indulge your passion for winter sports.
You will find it in Rochester, a thriving city which offers travelers a whole host of appealing attractions.
There's no need to drive for ages to find a comfortable hotel. There are 2 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Bristol Mountain Ski Resort. You might like to add the Chalet of Canandaigua and Greenwoods Bed & Breakfast Inn to your shortlist.
Other Things to Do Near Bristol Mountain Ski Resort
After you're finally finished with Bristol Mountain Ski Resort, you're not going to be at a loss for ideas with everything else that's going on in the region:
- Bring the kids to explore the informative exhibits and learn more about transport at Vintage Tracks Museum.
- Take a swing, get a workout and test yourself at Parkview Fairways Golf Course.
- Take a break and read a magazine in Boughton Park, a leafy urban sanctuary.
- For educational family fun, Ganondagan State Historic Site is a spot you'll be eager to visit. This cultural village will give you a great overview of a traditional way of life.
- Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum is an outstanding tourist attraction that's perfect for history enthusiasts.