Escape from the concrete highways and crowds of people when you visit Haverhill Common, where Mother Nature will work her magic.
If you do decide to check it out, your travels will bring you to Haverhill, 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
The Gibson House is just 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) from Haverhill Common, making it the perfect place to get some rest and relaxation during your time here.
Other Things to Do Near Haverhill Common
If you are hoping to fit as many things as possible into your time away, here's a sampling of what else is happening:
- Should you be hoping to find somewhere where you'll be able to do some reading, head over to Haverhill Library and Cultural Center, a local library that offers notable collections.
- Reconnect with nature by going to the well-known Bedell Bridge State Park, an outstanding destination for those seeking a dose of the outdoors.
- To hear the blast of a motor engine and get your adrenaline pumping, head to a race at Bear Ridge Raceway.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and get a little exercise. So if you'd like to give it a try, tee off at Omni Mount Washington Resort Bretton Woods Golf Course.
- You don't have to be a designer to differentiate between Haverhill-Bath Covered Bridge and bridges created today. Go see this historic site for the full experience.