If you're on the lookout for something interesting to do during your travels, a trip to Hamoa Beach is an excellent choice.
If you do decide to visit, your travels will take you to Kahului, 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Honolulu.
You have 2 hotels to select from nearby, and they are all great choices. The Travaasa Hana, Maui and Hana Oceanfront Cottages are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Hamoa Beach.
Encounter new culinary gems at Huli Huli Chicken (175 Haneoo Road, Hana), within walking distance, at 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Hamoa Beach
You are here to check out Hamoa Beach, but you might be just as pleased with what else the area has going on:
- Stroll around and enjoy what's being exhibited at Hana Coast Gallery.
- Get a better feel for the character of the area by checking out some of its most popular monuments, like Fagan's Cross.
- Stop by Fagan Memorial, a monument that reminds us of the past.
- Breathe in the salty air and watch the waves when you spend the day at Red Sand Beach.
- Visit Hāna Beach Park, an urban oasis, and simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring your surroundings.