You'll be able to cross off a big item from the bucket list when you visit Geneva State Park.
It awaits you in Geneva, 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Columbus.
Since there's just 1 accommodation option that's within easy reach, it’s best to book early. It is a short commute of 6 miles (10 kilometers) to Geneva State Park from the Motel 6 Geneva OH.
Best Coast Water Sports (5404 A Lake Road East, 4605 Padanarum Rd, Geneva), is a great place to laugh and chat with friends, dream of more adventures or savor a sweet treat. If your taste-buds are craving something with more kick, stop by Horizons Restaurant & Lounge (4888 North Broadway, Geneva).
Other Things to Do Near Geneva State Park
Whether you'd like to venture down the road less traveled or explore the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do when you're finished at Geneva State Park:
- During your time here, think about heading down to Geneva Marina, a local marina.
- You and your friends will like a spicy and sweet adventure through the local essences that can be tasted at Lakehouse Inn & Winery.
- You'll lose yourself at this gaming addict's arcade. Adventure Zone is home to a range of games that'll challenge your skills.
- What could be better than a cultural trip intertwined with liquor? Make time to go to Old Firehouse Winery and you will certainly figure it out.
- Chill out in the water adventure-rides at Wild Water Works Waterslides. Don't forget your towel and sunscreen!