At Frisco Native American Museum you'll experience an authentic look at the local way of life.
It's in Frisco. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it's 170 miles (274 kilometers) away from the state capital of Raleigh.
Are you planning to stay not too far from Frisco Native American Museum? You will find 4 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to pick from. You can compare The Inn on Pamlico Sound and Breakwater Inn.
Is that your stomach starting to grumble? Make your way to Frisco Sandwich Co (53674 North Carolina 12, Frisco) and your stomach will forgive you. Drop by Captain Rolo's Inc (53060 North Carolina 12, Frisco) when you want to carry on into the night with a round of drinks and great company.
Other Things to Do Near Frisco Native American Museum
Once you are done with Frisco Native American Museum, you can look forward to the area's other attractions:
- Step out of reality for some time and discover the magical world of Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts. Putt-putt golf remains a great sport for all ages, so bring your friends!
- You can't go past Buxton Seafood if you're looking for a quality place to enjoy a good meal.
- If you're eager to learn more about the local area, head over to Hatteras Village Welcome Center and grab a pamphlet or two.
- Filled with educational displays about nautical history, Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum is an outing that the entire family will love.
- Choose a quiet lookout, make yourself comfy and watch the sun go down from Cape Hatteras Lighthouse.