Book a hotel near Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, Buxton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
Cape Hatteras Lighthouse Hotel & Travel Guide
Step back to a bygone era at Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, a tribute to what once was.
You'll find it in Hatteras, 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Thinking about where you can lay your head? You'll discover 2 nearby hotels which offer travelers a good night's sleep. Think about spending a few nights at the Hatteras Island Inn and Cape Pines Motel, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Cape Hatteras Lighthouse.
Other Things to Do Near Cape Hatteras LighthouseAs well as Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, travelers often check out some of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Those who appreciate nature would do well to pack their hiking gear and head out along Buxton Woods Nature Trail.
- Leave your reality behind for some time and step into the magical world of Uncle Eddy's Frozen Custard and 18-Hole Mini Golf. Putt-putt golf is an entertaining sport for all ages, so bring the whole family!
- If you're feeling famished, find a table and peruse the menu at the popular Buxton Seafood.
- The young ones in the family will definitely have tons of fun and excitement when they take on the putt-putt course at Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts.
- Learn about history and enjoy a memorable family excursion in the bargain with a tour of Frisco Native American Museum.