Encourage your youngest travelers' love of life by taking them to Uncle Eddy's Frozen Custard and 18-Hole Mini Golf.
It's located in Buxton, roughly 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
You'll have 2 hotel options to pick from nearby. The Hatteras Island Inn and Cape Pines Motel, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Uncle Eddy's Frozen Custard and 18-Hole Mini Golf, are well-liked by many visitors.
If you need a second wind, keep your brain alert and awake with a welcome burst of caffeine. Enjoy a coffee or two at Orange Blossom Bakery & Cafe, an easy walk away. Diamond Shoals Restaurant is a great option that is close by when you want to eat a full meal. If you still want more, think about stopping for a drink at Lighthouse Sports.
Other Things to Do Near Uncle Eddy's Frozen Custard and 18-Hole Mini Golf
In addition to Uncle Eddy's Frozen Custard and 18-Hole Mini Golf, visitors often swing by some of the area's other notable attractions:
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits at Buxton Woods Nature Trail. This hiking trail is popular among those wanting a leisurely walk.
- As far as historic local landmarks go, not many can compete with the splendid view and impressive architecture of Cape Hatteras Lighthouse.
- You can't go past Buxton Seafood if you're looking for a nice place to enjoy dinner.
- It doesn't matter how long it's been since you were a kid, you will be sure to have a wonderful time playing mini-golf at Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts.
- Shopping at Surf's Up is a fun way to fit in with the locals.