FAQs about Flybe Flights
Where does Flybe fly?
Experience more of the world around you with Flybe. When you book your next flight on Travelocity, you'll have access to a wide range of unforgettable destinations — as well as some of the most affordable fares on offer. Adventure is waiting!
Providing an impressive range of domestic flight routes, Flybe connects you to cities and towns all over the country:
- London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) to Newquay Airport (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) with 998 flights every month
- Newquay Airport (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) to London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) with 998 flights every month
- Southampton Airport (SOU) to Manchester Airport (MAN) with 864 flights every month
- Manchester Airport (MAN) to Southampton Airport (SOU) with 765 flights every month
Step outside your comfort zone and soar over country borders with Flybe. Their top international flight routes include:
What airline is BE?
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) with 1,431 flights every month
- London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) to Edinburgh Airport (EDI) with 1,366 flights every month
- Belfast Airport (BHD-George Best Belfast City) to Birmingham Airport (BHX) with 1,293 flights every month
- Birmingham Airport (BHX) to Belfast Airport (BHD-George Best Belfast City) with 1,293 flights every month
The IATA code assigned to Flybe is BE. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) assigns all airlines a two-letter code to streamline and standardize identification and communications. Flybe Post Booking Tips
How to I find my flight number?
- You will receive a travel itinerary when you finalize your booking. In this document you'll see your flight number. The first one to two letters and single digit represent the airline name (these are called IATA airline codes). This is followed by one, two, three or four digits — the flight number.
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- This can differ between airlines, but it's generally two hours prior to departure for domestic flights and three hours before for international. Drop off your suitcase early and chill out with a drink in the airport terminal. It sure beats rushing on the highway with only minutes to spare.