So, you're planning a trip to Flanders Nature Center?
It's in Danbury. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it is 30 miles (48 kilometers) from the state capital, Hartford.
Are you thinking about staying nearby? With only 1 accommodation option in the area, you will want to book your room well in advance. The Country Loft Bed & Breakfast is 5 miles (8 kilometers) from Flanders Nature Center.
Other Things to Do Near Flanders Nature Center
Once you are done with Flanders Nature Center, you can look forward to the area's other attractions:
- Abbey of Regina Laudis is a peaceful and pleasant place of worship. You can merely look at it from afar or check if you can arrange to tour inside.
- Go to see what beautiful artworks are on display at Little Art Shop.
- Head to Woodbury Ski Area, where you can ski to your heart's content.
- Check out the interesting exhibits that are on display at Old Bethlehem Historical Society Museum.
- If you would like to learn about the area's history, enjoy a guided tour of Bellamy-Ferriday House and Garden, a well-known historic residence.