Sometimes, we all need a little break from the little ones. Emerson Vineyard is the solution.
It's situated in Salem, a state capital that's known for a range of interesting activities.
Don't be overly concerned if you don't find any hotels nearby. There are several in the surrounding area. 20 miles (32 kilometers) away in McMinnville, you'll discover as many as 5 places to stay. Look into a booking at the Red Lion Inn & Suites McMinnville, GuestHouse Vineyard Inn McMinnville and Motel 6 McMinnville.
Other Things to Do Near Emerson Vineyard
After you're done at Emerson Vineyard, there are an assortment of other activities that'll keep you inspired:
- Sip some of the aromatic notes from here at Airlie Winery.
- Wings of Wonder is the spot to go if you want to gain information on the environmental characteristics of the general area. Remember to inquire regarding tours and other visiting information.
- Peavy Arboretum is a place where lovers of nature can unwind, while enjoying the wide variety of trees and shrubs on display.
- If you're always seeking knowledge, Jensen Arctic Museum could be worth a visit.
- Take a tour through Western Oregon University, and marvel at the distinguished buildings and campus.