Book a hotel near Eagle Bank Arena, Fairfax
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Eagle Bank Arena
Eagle Bank Arena Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the kind of traveler that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to have a great time at Eagle Bank Arena.
It is in Fairfax. If you're not familiar with that name, it's 90 miles (145 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Richmond.
We wouldn't say you will be overwhelmed with choice as far as finding a place to stay close to Eagle Bank Arena, but there are 26 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to pick from. The Residence Inn By Marriott Tysons Corner Mall and Residence Inn Fairfax City should provide you with at least some of the comforts of home.
For visitors that appreciate bargain prices, think about reserving a room at one of the affordable hotels available. Some of your options include the Comfort Inn University Center and the Extended Stay America -Washington DC-Falls Church-Merrifield.
Starbucks is a lovely place for a quick hot beverage or a tempting treat. Thankfully, it's just a short stroll from Eagle Bank Arena. But, if your belly's already groaning, try and silence it with a visit to The Mason Green, also close-at-hand. Cap off an idyllic day by having a drink at Oh George! Tables and Taphouse, which is also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Eagle Bank ArenaWhether you'd like to take the road less traveled or explore the more popular attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do when you're finished at Eagle Bank Arena:
- Prearrange a tour of George Mason University and watch as the passionate pupils and caring lecturers rush through this spirited institution.
- A family outing to Fairfax Museum, a well-respected history museum, is always sure to be enjoyable and educational.
- Ratcliffe-Allison House and Pozer Garden is an outstanding tourist attraction that's tailor-made for devoted history enthusiasts.
- If you are seeking a sanctuary to peacefully think about the spiritual side of life, go to Saint Mary of Sorrows.
- Fairfax Station Railroad Museum is a well-liked attraction for transportation enthusiasts. Remember to make it part of your to-do list.