If you are hunting around for something interesting to do on your vacation, a trip to Splash Down Water Park is an excellent idea.
Manassas, where it can be found, sits 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond.
The Best Western Manassas is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Splash Down Water Park, making it a wonderful place for you to get some rest and relaxation during your stay.
If you don't like choosing between eating a fancy meal and getting tickets to some attractions, free up some of your travel budget by staying at one of the surrounding area's more economical solutions. Make inquiries at the Candlewood Suites Manassas and the Quality Inn Manassas.
Other Things to Do Near Splash Down Water Park
Once you're finished visiting Splash Down Water Park, get set for everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at Bull Run Regional Park. There's plenty of space to have fun and relax!
- Cool down at Atlantis Waterpark, where you can try a few wild water rides.
- Both locals and tourists often take part in informational tours of Ben Lomond Manor House & Old Rose Garden, a memorable historic house.
- If you are interested in the medical sciences, it is worthwhile paying a visit to Prince William Hospital.
- What could possibly be better than a fascinating cultural trip intermingled with wine? Go to The Winery at Bull Run and you will easily find the answer.