Experience just a few of nature's curious creations when you visit Dragon's Mouth Springs.
Gardiner, approximately 370 miles (595 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Cheyenne, is where you will find it.
Make your journey to Dragon's Mouth Springs as easy as possible by staying close by. You'll discover 2 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can compare the Lake Lodge Cabins - Inside the Park and Lake Yellowstone Hotel & Cabins - Inside the Park.
Other Things to Do Near Dragon's Mouth Springs
Whether you're wanting to get off the main tourist track or check out the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after you visit Dragon's Mouth Springs:
- Mud Volcano is quite an experience. Make sure you wait to see this geyser spurt out from the ground in an explosion of energy.
- If you happen to be at Old Faithful at the correct time, you may witness a breathtaking eruption.
- Nature lovers should bring along their hiking shoes or boots for a romp along Pelican Valley Trail.
- A fun walk along the well-known Uncle Tom's Trail will provide nature lovers with scenic landscapes and a refreshing break from the stresses of daily life.
- Artist Point provides scenic views and it's a brilliant spot to take in the surrounding landscape.