Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel near Dallas Arts and Entertainment District
With a stay at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas (Uptown - Oak Lawn), you'll be convenient to Lee Park and American Airlines Center.
This 5-star hotel is close to Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center and Dallas World Aquarium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 143 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and plasma televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has 6000 square feet (557 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
Adjacent to the most prestigious residential area in Dallas, the Park Cities, Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek is within 2 miles of downtown Dallas and the Central Business District.
Formerly the home of a Texas cotton magnate, Rosewood Mansion retains the intimacy of a private residence with a 1-to-2 guest-to-staff ratio. The pet-friendly hotel has an elegant restaurant, 24-hour in-room dining, and a stylish bar with club-like ambience. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center, wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), 10 meeting and conference rooms, audio-visual equipment, and a ballroom with banquet facilities and event catering. Seasonal terrace dining is also available by the heated outdoor swimming pool. A massage studio (surcharge), and fitness room are all on site.
- Total number of rooms - 143
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Number of floors - 9
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour health club
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Children's club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 557
- Spa services on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Free bottled water
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Mansion Restaurant - Contemporary American cuisine with French accents. Dishes prepared with regional ingredients. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Mansion Bar - Stylish, club-like ambience. Extensive wine list and cocktail menu. Live entertainment Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
Room service - 24 hours a day.
The stylish Mansion Bar features weekly live entertainment.
Rosewood Mansion has five spa rooms offering a variety of massage and facial treatments.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Mansion Rosewood
- Mansion Turtle Creek
- Rosewood Mansion
- Rosewood Mansion Turtle Creek
- Rosewood Mansion Turtle Creek Dallas
- Rosewood Mansion Turtle Creek Hotel Dallas
- Rosewood Turtle Creek
- Turtle Creek Mansion
- Turtle Creek Rosewood Mansion
- Turtle Mansion
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel Dallas
- Rosewood Mansion Turtle Creek Hotel
Awards & Affiliations
- Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.