Country Club of the Crystal Coast is certainly a place worth exploring.
You can visit it in Morehead City, which is 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
There are 3 accommodation options to select from nearby, and they're all excellent choices. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Country Club of the Crystal Coast you will find the DoubleTree by Hilton Atlantic Beach Oceanfront and Hampton Inn & Suites-Atlantic Beach.
You can save your hard-earned money for more exciting adventures when you spend a night or two at one of the moderately priced hotels that are not too far away. A couple of your choices are the Quality Inn Morehead City and the Econo Lodge Crystal Coast.
Other Things to Do Near Country Club of the Crystal Coast
After you're finished with Country Club of the Crystal Coast, there are an assortment of other activities to keep you occupied:
- See the different types of marine creatures that are exhibted at North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores.
- Left alone to let Mother Nature flourish, Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area is a peaceful place to spend some time.
- Go on an expedition surrounded by nature's beauty at Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail, a well-known local trail.
- No matter your academic background, a tour around the hectic campus of Carteret Community College will have you wishing that you and your friends were heading for the dining commons.
- Tee up at Brandywine Bay Country Club, a nice place to relax and play a couple of rounds.