Organizing a trip to Count Basie Theater?
Red Bank, where it is located, lies 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Trenton.
You will have 4 possible accommodations to consider nearby. You might appreciate The Oyster Point Hotel and Molly Pitcher Inn. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Count Basie Theater.
You can save some of your savings for more exciting adventures when you enjoy a few nights at one of the perfectly priced solutions that are in the area. A couple of popular ones are the Crystal Inn Eatontown and the Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls - Jersey Shore.
Conveniently located a short walk away, Dunkin' Donuts is considered one of the best places to take a break and recharge. When you'd prefer somewhere with a more comprehensive menu, Buona Sera will do wonders for an empty stomach. Walk down the road and while away the final hours of the day enjoying the wine, beer and whatever else entices you at Jamian's Food & Drink.
Other Things to Do Near Count Basie Theater
You've traveled a long way, so we imagine Count Basie Theater is just the start. Once you've taken it in, be sure to experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Are you keen to give your wallet a workout? The iconic Carter & Cavero Old World Olive Oil Company is a not-to-be-missed store on a lot of travelers' shopping itineraries.
- Attend a play and escape to a world of imagination at Two River Theater.
- Enjoy the fantastic indoor games to be found at Yestercades.
- There's no better place to escape the daily grind than Marine Park. Enjoy a book, throw a frisbee with the kids or simply lie in the shade in this green urban sanctuary.
- If you like the medical sciences, it is worthwhile heading over to Riverview Medical Center.
A trip on the metro is a hassle-free way to go to Count Basie Theater. The most convenient station, Red Bank, is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.