Reflect on how people and societies have developed through time as you wander through Core Creek Bridge.
It is situated in Morehead City. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it's 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Raleigh.
Unfortunately, accommodations close to Core Creek Bridge are few and far between. The Core Creek Lodge, just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, is the best option.
Other Things to Do Near Core Creek Bridge
When you're finally finished at Core Creek Bridge, you're not likely to be at a loss for things to do with all of the additional possibilities in the area:
- If you generally enjoy waterside sights and sounds, get in touch with Bock Marine, a popular marina, for information.
- If you like checking out the boats, get in touch with Jarrett Bay Marine Industrial Park, a popular marina, for information on visiting and events.
- If you enjoy spending time near the water, contact Core Creek Marina, a local marina, for information on visiting and events.
- Spend time admiring the sailboats and yachts moored in the docks, or simply wander around and breathe fresh air at Sea Gate Marina. Remember to contact them for visitor information.
- Brush up on the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a few rounds at North River Golf Course.