You never know what might be happening at Contres Greer Social Hall, so check out the scheduled events and reserve your spot.
It's situated in Spangler, roughly 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
Unfortunately, accommodations near Contres Greer Social Hall are rather lacking in number. The City Hotel Bar & Grill, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is the best option.
If you'd like to share photos and stories from the sights you've seen, draw up a stool and order a drink at Colonial Inn (Northern Cambria), just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Contres Greer Social Hall
Whether you want to diverge from the main tourist route or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your visit to Contres Greer Social Hall:
- There's a treasure trove of gems, stones and minerals woven into the earth's soils. Why not explore what you can find in a mine on one of the tours carried out at Seldom Seen Tourist Coal Mine?
- Rock Run Recreation Park is prized by locals and visitors alike. Take some time to enjoy nature, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Take your family for a trek in the great outdoors at Prince Gallitzin State Park.
- Walk around Cambria County Courthouse and understand the fascinating history that courses through its foundations.
- Explore the peaceful shores of Glendale Lake, where you can munch on a packed lunch and enjoy nature.