A visit to Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway is an excellent way to take advantage of your vacation time.
To visit, go to Franconia. If you're not sure where that is, it's roughly 70 miles (113 kilometers) from Concord, the capital of the state.
You will find 5 hotels that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, each one offering convenience and comfort. Spend some time comparing the different amenities at the Indian Head Resort and The Franconia Inn.
If you’re on the hunt for a reasonably priced hotel, look up the Stonybrook Motel & Lodge, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway
After you're finished with Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, there are still more things to experience in the wider area:
- Sports fans, young and old, will enjoy a visit to New England Ski Museum. You can learn some history and remember the legends.
- Relax on the peaceful shores of Profile Lake, where you might like to munch on a packed lunch and enjoy the splendor of nature.
- Even if you're not ready to scale the mountain, admiring Old Man of the Mountain Historic Site from a distance is an amazing experience.
- Look out for wildlife, practice your photography and wander through nature at Echo Lake Beach.
- If you're looking for some adrenaline-filled fun, try out Cannon Mountain Ski Area and tackle the peaks.