Enjoy some peace and quiet in nature at Bird Woman Falls.
West Glacier, 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Helena, is where you'll find it.
After visiting Bird Woman Falls, wrap up an enjoyable day at a quality hotel. There are 2 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which catches your eye out of the Many Glacier Hotel - Inside the Park and Swiftcurrent Motor Inn and Cabins - Inside the Park.
Other Things to Do Near Bird Woman Falls
If you would like to cram as much as possible into your time away, have a look at what else is going on:
- You'll soon see why the shores of beautiful Hidden Lake are popular with visitors and locals.
- Get in on the natural beauty that awaits you at Granite Park Trail. This local trail is extremely popular with both tourists and locals.
- Look out for wildlife, hone your photography skills and enjoy a stroll at Glacier National Park.
- Garden Wall has some impressive rock formations.
- The shores of Bullhead Lake are a terrific place to breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the outdoors.