A visit to Barber Park will always be time well spent.
Boise, the capital of the state, is proud to be called its home.
Those in search of a convenient place to spend a few nights will find 33 potential accommodations, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Barber Park. See which one looks best out of the Hotel 43 and The Grove Hotel.
Not too far away, you'll find a few well-priced accommodations ideal for making your savings go a little further. Two of your options are the Fairfield Inn By Marriott Boise and the Safari Inn Downtown.
Other Things to Do Near Barber Park
If you have extra time, be sure to investigate what else is happening in the region:
- Spice up your evenings and experience the local arts scene. Idaho Shakespeare Festival Amphitheater and Reserve offers a range of productions for you to enjoy.
- Take the chance to show off your swing, posture and stance at Warm Springs Golf Club.
- If you can't fit in the more well-known museums, expand your knowledge at Museum of Mining & Geology.
- Time spent admiring Old Idaho Penitentiary will provide you with greater insight into the general history and character of this destination.
- Idaho Botanical Garden is the perfect place to spend a morning picnicking with your buddies, playing some ball games and discovering the plants and trees scattered throughout the gardens.