Whether you enjoy it for the stroll between holes or you prefer to ride the carts, Apple Rock Gulf Course is a wonderful place to play a round or two with your friends and family.
It is located in Marble Falls, which is an estimated 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Austin.
Although there's only 1 hotel within easy reach, you won't be short on comfort. On walking out the front door of the Horseshoe Bay Resort, it's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) to Apple Rock Gulf Course.
Other Things to Do Near Apple Rock Gulf Course
If you'd love to experience more than just Apple Rock Gulf Course, see what else the area has going on:
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to have a shot, visit Ram Rock Golf Course.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind while getting a little exercise. So if you'd like to give it a shot, visit Blue Lake Golf Course.
- If you love golf and would love to play, make your way to Slick Rock Golf Course.
- The inviting shores of Lake Marble Falls are a terrific place to breathe in the clean air and appreciate the wonders of nature.
- If you like checking out the boats, check with Lake LBJ Yacht Club and Marina, a lovely marina, for visiting information.