ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this Horseshoe Bay hotel, you'll find Slick Rock Golf Course and Lake LBJ Yacht Club and Marina. Apple Rock Gulf Course and Ram Rock Golf Course are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Golf course, outdoor pool
This hotel features a golf course, a full-service spa, and a marina. There's fun for all ages with a children's club and mini golf, and supervised childcare is an added bonus. Enjoy a meal in one of the 4 restaurants and free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas.
Free wired Internet, comfy beds
The 400 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while sitting areas and refrigerators offer the conveniences of home. Free wired Internet, cable TV, and room service are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 1107 reviews
About the Horseshoe Bay ResortLocation 200 Hi Cir N, Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Horseshoe Bay Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and a marina. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 89964 square feet (8361 square meters) and includes conference space. An outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a children's pool are also featured at the family-friendly Horseshoe Bay Resort. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Horseshoe Bay hotel.
- 400 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 3 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- 89964 sq ft of conference space
- 8361 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2004
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Miniature golf on site
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) (93.3 km / 58 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Horseshoe Bay Resort offers 400 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas and include desks. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired Internet access. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
The Yacht Club - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Lantana Grill and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Slick Rock Grill and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Cap Rock Grill and Bar - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A golf course and a marina are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Bayside Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 21.2 per day.
- Pets: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 37.10 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20.00 for adults and USD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 21.2 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Horseshoe Bay Resort
- Resort Horseshoe Bay
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott Hotel Horseshoe Bay
- Horseshoe Bay Marriott
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Texas
- Marriott Horseshoe Bay Hotel
You should know
- Horseshoe Bay Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).