Inks Lake State Park is a wonderful destination for travelers wanting to get back to nature.
It's situated in Marble Falls, 50 miles (80 kilometers) out of the state capital, Austin.
You would be wise to reserve your hotel in advance, since there's only 1 in the surrounding area. Upon walking out the front door of the Rio Vista Resort, it's just 7 miles (11 kilometers) to Inks Lake State Park.
Food is also an essential part of traveling. You'll find one of the more popular local culinary experiences at Inks Lake Day Use Area (Burnet), just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away from Inks Lake State Park.
Other Things to Do Near Inks Lake State Park
Apart from Inks Lake State Park, you can check out some of the area's other popular attractions:
- Perissos Vineyards is the perfect place for everyone from wine connoisseurs to occasional drinkers.
- Soak up the sunshine and get some exercise at Longhorn Cavern State Park, one of the region's finest parks.
- Enjoy a few rounds, get some exercise and mentally challenge yourself at the local The Legends Golf Course.
- Relax and appreciate nature's beauty on the shores of Lake LBJ.
- Relax on the peaceful shores of Lake Buchanan, where you might like to munch on a packed lunch and bask in the beauty of nature.