You won't believe you're finally on the greens at Ram Rock Golf Course, the perfect way to begin your golfing vacation.
You'll discover it in Marble Falls, which is 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin.
Don't think twice about reserving a room as soon as possible, as there's only 1 that's within easy reach. It's a distance of 2 miles (3 kilometers) to Ram Rock Golf Course from the Horseshoe Bay Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Ram Rock Golf Course
Once you're finally finished with Ram Rock Golf Course, you aren't going to run out of ideas with everything else that's going on in the rest of the area:
- Fine-tune your swing and perhaps knock a few strokes off your scorecard at Apple Rock Gulf Course.
- Learn the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a round or two at Blue Lake Golf Course.
- Slick Rock Golf Course is an excellent place to play a round and introduce yourself to some of the local players.
- You'll soon see why the shores of beautiful Lake Marble Falls are a popular place to relax.
- Many travelers like to admire Lake LBJ Yacht Club and Marina, a pleasant local marina.