Take a step back to a past time when you visit Anasazi Heritage Center, a reminder of what once was.
It's located in Dolores. If you're not familiar with the name, it is 250 miles (402 kilometers) away from the state capital of Denver.
Unpack your bags and spend your nights at the 1 place to stay within easy reach. From Sophia Retreat and Event Center, it's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) to Anasazi Heritage Center.
Other Things to Do Near Anasazi Heritage Center
After you've seen all there is to see at Anasazi Heritage Center, there are still more things to do in the area:
- Take a breath of fresh air while admiring the landscape at McPhee Recreation Area. There's lots of space to relax!
- Whether you love beer or not, Dolores River Brewery is an interesting and fun experience.
- All aboard! Get ready for a journey into history at Rio Grande Southern Railroad Museum.
- Colorado Welcome Center at Cortez can provide you with everything you will need to ensure you don't waste any time during your visit.
- Remember to check out the highly respected program of exhibits, art courses and music shows proudly provided by Cortez Cultural Center.