Book a hotel near Alexander Keith's Brewery, Halifax
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Alexander Keith's Brewery
Alexander Keith's Brewery Hotel & Travel Guide
Babies are bundles of joy, but each and every parent still needs time to rejuvenate every now and then. Alexander Keith's Brewery is just what the doctor ordered.
To visit, pack your bags and make your way to Halifax, the provincial capital.
It'll be such a brief commute from the hotel to Alexander Keith's Brewery if you stay at one of the 26 candidates nearby. The Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel and the Residence Inn by Marriott Halifax Downtown are a couple of places that are only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively. You could also check out the Prince George Hotel, located 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Anybody who is fond of a great deal will appreciate spending a night or more at the Mary Queen of Scots Inn, a mere 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Discerning visitors often enjoy the inspiring rooms at one of the numerous premier establishments available here. Consistently endorsed are the Westin Nova Scotian and the Moore Executive Suites - Letson Court, located a mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you are run down from all your exploring, treat yourself to a delectable caffeine hit at Yu Yo Craft Supply + Tea House, just a quick walk away. There are more substantial meal options also nearby at Cheelin Restaurant. Recall the highlights of a picture-perfect day with a drink at Red Stag Tavern, which is also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Alexander Keith's BrewerySurely you aren't planning to finish your day after Alexander Keith's Brewery? Put aside some time to check out what else the area has to offer:
- If you're eager to find a unique gift, Historic Farmers' Market is the perfect place.
- Arrange to visit Government House, and try to imagine life long ago.
- St Mathew's United Church is a tranquil place of worship and an interesting local attraction that you might like to see and admire.
- Some cemeteries are a lot more than just a burial ground. Old Burying Ground is among those cemeteries that can shine a light on the area's fascinating stories of the past.
- St. Mary's Cathedral Basilica is a Christian church that is worth going to if you're in the area. Tours inside might require prior arrangements.
You can reach Alexander Keith's Brewery by rail. Jump off at the nearest station, Halifax Train Station, and you'll only be 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. You may also take the metro to an alternate station, Halifax, which is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.