You'll be pleased you added Alderson Broaddus University to your travel itinerary.
Bridgeport, where it is situated, lies 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Charleston.
Accommodation choices within close reach are scarce, with only 1 hotel to spend your nights. After a delicious breakfast at the Mountaineer Inn, it won't take you very long to get to Alderson Broaddus University, just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
An easy walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers), Heiner Hall Cafeteria (7 College Hill Road, Philippi) is just the establishment to grab a bite after an eventful morning.
Other Things to Do Near Alderson Broaddus University
Surely you aren't planning to wrap up your day after Alderson Broaddus University? Put aside some time to find out what else the wider region has to offer:
- Designers and travelers alike will relish a bit of time at Philippi Covered Bridge. Try to arrange a tour to learn more about this historic piece of architecture.
- Explore the world of history and enjoy an exciting day out when you visit Barbour County Historical Museum.
- Both locals and tourists often take part in tours of Adaland Mansion, an unforgettable historic house.
- Try to find some wildlife, sharpen your photography skills and enjoy a walk at Audra State Park.
- Enjoy beautiful scenery and reconnect with nature at Tygart Lake State Park.