Book a hotel near Alameda Central, Mexico City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Alameda Central
Alameda Central Hotel & Travel Guide
Be among the many travelers who come from all parts of the world to check out Alameda Central, one of the most prominent attractions in the country.
It's just one of the numerous things that attracts people to Mexico City, the nation's action-packed capital city.
Why not spare yourself the hassle and stay nearby? You'll find as many as 46 accommodation options within a short walk. The Downtown, Hilton Mexico City Reforma and Krystal Grand Reforma Uno offer an array of choices.
You are guaranteed a warm welcome in addition to a moderate room charge at all of the budget hotels that are available. For instance, the City Express EBC Reforma is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Hotel San Francisco Centro Histórico is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers).
If you still have money to spend, stay for a few nights at one of the upmarket establishments that you can find close by. A pair of favorites are the Le Meridien Mexico City, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Gran Hotel Ciudad De Mexico, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Conveniently located within walking distance, Saboreate and Cafe Centro CDMX is among the most popular places to take some time out. Marisquería del Puerto de Veracruz is a good choice that is close by if you'd like a sit-down meal. If that's not enough, you could also stop for a drink or two at Salón Sol.
Other Things to Do Near Alameda CentralIf you want to cram as much as humanly possible into your trip, have a look at what else is happening:
- If you're looking for somewhere to keep the kids busy, you can check out Museo Memoria y Tolerancia.
- Lovers of art should make plans to explore Museo de Artes y Industrias Populares where they'll be truly impressed.
- In charge of the display and protection of prominent artworks, Museo Franz Mayer is the ideal place for anyone who loves art.
- Don't pass up the opportunity to stroll around Plaza de Santa Veracruz, a public square which has played a part in the cultural, social and economic life here.
- Note the details of the artistic creations being exhibited at Laboratorio de Arte Alameda.
A ride on a train is a stress-free way to get to Alameda Central. The closest station, Metro Juárez, is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.