Book a hotel near Wisconsin Union Theater, Downtown Madison
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wisconsin Union Theater
Wisconsin Union Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
Searching for some accommodation nearby to Wisconsin Union Theater?
You'll locate it along with a multitude of other attractions in Madison, the buzzing state capital.
If you're planning to go as far as Wisconsin Union Theater, you may want to book a room that's close to it. You'll find 12 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Hampton Inn & Suites Madison / Downtown and The Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club are a couple of great places, situated 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
You can save your hard-earned money for more exciting activities when you enjoy a few nights at one of the sensibly priced hotels that are in the area. Why not select from one of the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Madison Fitchburg and the Super 8 - Madison South?
Organize your stay at one of the few reputable hotels wthin walking distance. From the time you check in, you will be professionally cared for. An easy choice is the Mansion Hill Inn, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or you can try The Edgewater, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you're the type of person who does quite a bit of your sightseeing through the steam of a hot cup of coffee, you're in the right place. Within quick stroll, Badger Market at Memorial Union offers all the drinks and treats you could possibly want. If you have an hour or two to spare and a big appetite, you can also enjoy the delicious food at Memorial Union Terrace. For all of those travelers that enjoy ending the day with a nice beer or wine right in the area, the bartender at Lakeview Lounge will be serving drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Wisconsin Union TheaterIn addition to Wisconsin Union Theater, you might like to check out some of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Drop into Memorial Union Terrace, where you can mix with the locals while savoring a beer or two.
- If you like spending time near the water, contact Goodspeed Pier, a popular marina, for visiting information.
- You'll enjoy some inspiration, in addition to education, at Chazen Museum of Art, which collects, preserves and exhibits pieces of art for the benefit of the community.
- Planets and moons invariably provide a stellar show at Washburn Observatory, an otherworldly experience for everyone in the family.
- Both children and adults will experience a learning adventure about life on earth, past and present, at University of Wisconsin Geology Museum.