Hotels near Windy's Canoes
Eagle's Landing River Resort
Cedar Stone Lodge
Secluded Ozarks Cabin in Eminence, MO at Old Desperado Ranch
You could be seeing lower prices
Echo Bluff State Park
Current River Cabin in Eminence Mo. Riverfront!
#contemplationcabin on the Jacks Fork River!
Big Hollow Retreat on Sinking Creek
Honeysuckle Inn - Mountain View
Dreamcatchers #1 Full House on Private 1/2 acre lot
Dreamcatchers #2 Charming 1910 Beauty!
Dreamcatchers #4 Private in Town Country Classic
Family-friendly Cabin W/150 ft Current River Frontage in Ozark Scenic River Wa
Windy's Canoes, Tubes, Kayaks & Rafts Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Windy's Canoes, Tubes, Kayaks & Rafts on your travels?
Eminence, roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of Jefferson City, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
There are no hotel options in the immediate vicinity of Windy's Canoes, Tubes, Kayaks & Rafts, so be prepared for a bit of a commute. Many travelers have had good experiences at the Plain & Fancy Bed & Breakfast, the Hampton Inn Rolla and the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Robert, located 55 miles (89 kilometers), 55 miles (89 kilometers) and 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Windy's Canoes, Tubes, Kayaks & RaftsWhen you're done with Windy's Canoes, Tubes, Kayaks & Rafts, why not swing by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Head to Alley Spring & Mill, where your kids may like what's on display and learn a thing or two.
- Any history buffs will enjoy a few hours at Alley Spring Grist Mill Historic Site.
- If you love the beauty of nature, Ozark National Scenic Riverways is a place you're certain to appreciate. Set aside an afternoon and go for a picnic and hike in the fresh air.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind while getting a little exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, tee off at Roy L. Beck Municipal Golf Course.
- Round Spring Cave is a fascinating cave that you should visit. You'll be amazed as you peer into the inky darkness and feel the characteristically chilly air.