Book a hotel near Windsor Parke Golf Club, Southside
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Windsor Parke Golf Club
Windsor Parke Golf Club Hotel & Travel Guide
Golf is the perfect way to unwind as well as get your body moving. You'll discover one of the most well-known courses at Windsor Parke Golf Club.
To see it, along with a good variety of other sights, head to the wonderful city of Jacksonville.
When you start to consider accommodations, there are 4 options for you. The Inn At Mayo Clinic and Courtyard by Marriott Mayo Clinic/Jacksonville are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Windsor Parke Golf Club.
The area's budget solutions will give you all you need at a price you won't be able to argue with. You could try the Candlewood Suites Jacksonville East Merril Road and the Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites.
You have no need to take your bank savings with you after you're gone. Enjoy them while you still can and stay for a night at one of the several first-rate hotels that are in the surrounding area. Suites and rooms at The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach and Ponte Vedra Inn & Club are ideal.
We know how exhilarating seeing new things can be, but eventually your thoughts will turn to your empty stomach. Only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away from Windsor Parke Golf Club is where you'll find Tikiz of Jacksonville Beach (4090 Hodges Boulevard, Jacksonville), the ideal place to relax and enjoy some satisfying fare.
Other Things to Do Near Windsor Parke Golf ClubOnce you're finished at Windsor Parke Golf Club, you're not likely to run out of things to do with all of the additional possibilities in the area:
- Purchase some lovely gift and souvenirs at Windsor Commons Shopping Center.
- Wilson Center For the Arts boasts art courses, music shows and exhibits that are sure to lend you a deeper understanding of the area's vibrant arts scene.
- Prearrange a guided tour around University of North Florida and watch as the anxious students and devoted lecturers hustle through this lively institution.
- Regardless of your graduate status, a tour through the lively campus of Florida State College - South Campus will make you wish you and your colleagues were heading for the dining commons.
- Adventure Landing is an invigorating water experience. On a hot day, this is the perfect location to take the whole family!