Thinking about stopping into Wilderness Lodge?
Look for Pennsylvania on the map and make your way there to see it.
Staying relatively close to Wilderness Lodge isn't too difficult, since there are 3 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. You can take a peek at the Fairway Suites at Peek'n Peak and Peek'N Peak Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Wilderness Lodge
Whether you're wanting to get off the main tourist track or check out the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do when you're finished at Wilderness Lodge:
- Head to Peek'n Peak Ski Resort to have a successful skiing vacation. You'll find everything from rental equipment to food and beverages.
- Knowledgeable shoppers will want to head straight for Burch Farms Country Market, a famous store which people visit the area for.
- Explore the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, by enjoying a round or two at North Hills Golf Course.
- Visit Eriez Speedway on a race day, and experience the explosive energy as impressive drivers push themselves to the limit.
- Toss the ball around with your friends and explore the greenery at Mead Park. You might even like to bring a delicious picnic and make an afternoon of it.