You're bound to discover something new when you visit White's Mill.
You'll discover it in Bristol, roughly 260 miles (418 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Richmond.
You don't have to go far to find a comfortable hotel. There are 8 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of White's Mill. Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities at The Martha Washington Inn And Spa and Hampton Inn Abingdon.
The area's budget-friendly hotels offer visitors friendly, quality service while keeping their prices as affordable as possible. Why not opt for one of the Quality Inn & Suites Abingdon and the Comfort Inn Abingdon?
Other Things to Do Near White's Mill
After you've seen all there is to see at White's Mill, there are plenty of other journeys to take in the area:
- Don't let your workout routine suffer because you're away from home! Check out the hours for Harry L. Coomes Recreation Center, a popular rec center.
- Fans of art should make plans to stop at William King Museum where they'll be truly inspired.
- If you are a theater buff, take in an entertaining production at Barter Theater.
- Abingdon Courthouse will definitely be of interest to anyone fascinated by local history. This government building is well worth taking the time to admire.
- Fields-Penn House is a tourist attraction that's ideal for history enthusiasts.