Looking around for a room nearby to Western Historic Trails Center?
To get there, make your way about 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Des Moines, until you reach Council Bluffs.
Despite the fact that there's a nice selection of 15 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Western Historic Trails Center, it's always a good idea to book as soon as possible to make sure you get the best deal you can. Many travelers would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East Council Bluffs, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs I-29, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, you'll come across the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs, a budget-friendly solution.
You deserve a night or two at one of the high-end establishments in the area. Rooms at the Hotel Deco XV and Hilton Omaha are ideal choices.
Other Things to Do Near Western Historic Trails Center
When you're finished with Western Historic Trails Center, why not check out some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Whether you're a high roller or just an amateur, Horseshoe Council Bluffs is a fantastic place to roll the dice and try your luck.
- Kids Quest is a wonderful attraction that is bursting with indoor games.
- It's possible that the odds will be against you at Ameristar Casino Hotel at Council Bluffs, but that's no excuse not to attempt a game of craps, poker or baccarat.
- Lauritzen Gardens is an interesting place for nature lovers to spend the day with its myriad plants, flowers and birds.
- Enjoy a break and read a magazine in Kenefick Park, a leafy urban sanctuary.