ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this Capitol Hill hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of United States Capitol and Jefferson Memorial. Washington Monument and Ford's Theater are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Free area shuttle
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like a free area shuttle.
Free Internet, flat-screen TVs
The 203 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and coffee/tea makers. Hair dryers, safes, and ironing boards are also available.
Capitol Skyline ratings based on 15 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Capitol Skyline
Inexpensive and clean but not without issues
Apr 10, 2018 by Front Desk
We hope you enjoyed your stay!
Apr 10, 2018 by Front Desk
We appreciate your review!
Nov 9, 2017 by ND
Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!
Fine for the price.
Nice hotel for a reasonable price in DC
About the Capitol SkylineLocation 10 'I' Street SW, Washington, DC 20024
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 26 October to 25 May:
- Swimming pool
Capitol Skyline offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A 24-hour business center and meeting rooms are available. Event space at this hotel measures 7500 square feet (697 square meters) and includes conference space. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Capitol Skyline. A free area shuttle within 2 miles is available. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 203 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 5 conference rooms
- 7500 sq ft of conference space
- 697 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool1
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (8.4 km / 5.2 mi)
- Train station: Washington Union Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: Navy Yard Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 2 miles
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Capitol Skyline offers 203 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in April 2016.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Lapidus Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
This hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool. Across the street are public tennis and basketball courts and a playground. Skyline guests have complimentary access to Results Gym, less than a mile away, where squash courts, fitness classes, a climbing wall, and extensive exercise equipment are available.
Perched on the banks of the Potomac River about three miles away, East Potomac Golf Course is an 18-hole golf course with a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course listed on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13.99 for adults and USD 6.99 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Capitol Skyline
- Capitol Skyline Hotel
- Skyline Capitol
- Capitol Skyline Washington Dc
- Hotel Capitol Skyline
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.