So, you're off to Tunica Queen Riverboat?
It's situated in Tunica, 180 miles (290 kilometers) out of the state capital, Jackson.
There are 3 nearby accommodation options for you to mull over that are bound to have what you need. The Hollywood Casino Tunica and Treasure Town Inn, which are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Tunica Queen Riverboat, are popular choices with many visitors.
You won't have to wander too far to discover an inexpensive place to stay. There are a few places in the surrounding area. You can find the Best Western Tunica Resort and the Quality Inn a reasonable drive away.
Other Things to Do Near Tunica Queen Riverboat
Once you've finished with Tunica Queen Riverboat, don't forget about the region's other attractions:
- Take a moment and flip through a magazine in Tunica RiverPark, a leafy urban oasis.
- Do you need a break from the noise and confusion of the city? Go for a stroll in Tunica River Park, an idyllic urban oasis.
- Casino at Fitzgeralds Hotel offers its visitors a wonderful time full of high-stakes fun and adventure.
- Whether you are a high roller or just looking for some fun, Gold Strike Casino is an exciting and dynamic place to try your hand.
- Lady luck may not be on your side at Horseshoe Tunica Casino, but that's no excuse not to have fun at a game of craps, poker or baccarat.