ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this Toronto Entertainment District hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Metro Toronto Convention Centre and Princess of Wales Theatre, both steps away. Royal Alexandra Theatre and CN Tower are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Make the most of the 24-hour health club and spa tub, and relax with drinks at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
The 263 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as comfy beds. Other amenities include deep soaking bathtubs, iPod docks, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 1945 reviews
About the The Ritz-Carlton, TorontoLocation 181 Wellington St W, Toronto, ON ON M5V 3G7
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 20000 square feet (1858 square meters) and includes conference space. A spa tub, a sauna, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 263 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 20000 sq ft of conference space
- 1858 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2011
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (26.4 km / 16.4 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: St Andrew Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto offers 263 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Pillowtop beds feature Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels, first-run movies, and pay movies. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are provided. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Toronto hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and laptop-compatible safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- First-run movies
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
TOCA - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
DEQ Terrace and Lounge - This bar specializes in local and international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Ritz Bar - This cocktail bar specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
Spa My Blend by Clarins has 16 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 30 lbs)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Number of children who can stay free - 2
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 38.00 and CAD 45.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 150 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Toronto
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto
- Toronto Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto Hotel Toronto
- The Ritz Carlton Toronto
- The Ritz Carlton, Toronto
- The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto Toronto
- The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto Hotel Toronto
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.